Garden Design and Consultation
Pond Planting Design
We know that having a new pond can sometimes be a little daunting with so many different pond plants available. Some suitable for small ponds and some that need more space and depth. Each plant requires a certain depth of water or position within a pond. That is why we offer a free pond planting design service to make planting up your pond much easier, selecting plants suitable to your size of pond, plants to suit the style of your pond and garden and plants that have interest throughout the season.
Our free pond planting design service is for customers who then purchase their plants from the nursery and includes;
- A free site visit if local to the Tavistock area.
- A planting plan using pictures of your pond for those further afield.
- A planting plan showing pictures of the plants, season of interest and positioning in the pond.
- All costings for potting up or bareroot plants depending on the type of pond.
- You decide on final plant choices and costs from our recommendations.
We can also deliver and install your plants for a additional charge.
To find out more please give us a call or contact us through the form below.
Garden Design and Garden consultation
Alongside the plant nursery I also offer professional garden design and garden consultation services for any style or size of garden, beds or borders.
To find out more about my Garden Design Services please click the link below
If you have a project you would like to discuss with us, please fill out and submit the form below or call us on 07718224641.
We respect your privacy, so will never pass the details entered on the above form to a third party without your permission.