Tor Garden Plants - Mail Order Terms & Conditions
By placing an order, you confirm that you accept the following terms & conditions:
- All plants will be supplied bare root and if no size is stated, plants will be supplied as a 1 litre pot sized plant. Larger or smaller plants will be stated next to the price of the plant.
- We reserve the right to alter product prices, specification and availability at any time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any goods ordered are suitable for your application.
- We can take plant orders all year round but will only dispatch plants at the appropriate times and when weather conditions are suitable. This is normally between April – October or as stated alongside the individual plant.
- Orders accepted subject to availability and we will let you know via email if a plant is not available.
- Once we confirm your order with post and packaging costs you will be asked for full payment via Paypal.
- All pictures are for illustrative purposes only.
- Plants may have slight variations from those shown on the website, depending on the time of the year, the weather and growing conditions at that time.
- We reserve the right to reject any order.
- Plants must be opened on arrival, watered and planted as soon as possible to give plants the best chance of establishing.
- Tor Garden Plants is not registered for VAT.
For any comments or complaints please contact us via email or by post using contact details below.
Tor Garden Plants,
Devon PL19 ONG